Thursday, September 17, 2009

Welcome To My Blog!

Hey I’m Niya and the types of games I like to play are life like games Like the Sims because it’s really fun to play people who you can control its really fun. the reason why I like to play the Sims is because my life isn't the way I want or my family wants it so I make it the way I want like a wonderful life I dreamed of having. I want to create a game like the Sims because I want learn how they make the background and the people in the game. I want to add more to my game when I design a game like the Sims. I see myself with a B or C in this class because I am very into things like building characters and building Backgrounds. It’s what I want to do in life or a singer. I want to build a lot of characters in my game and build a lot of background features like make everything real like. I want to make like the way I’m living and show people what a hard life is like. Or show people how to live a good life without any problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment